To our HDC Hairdressing Family,
The salon will be reopening as of Tuesday 14/4/20, with new operating conditions under Covid-19.
After closing our doors two weeks ago, we have been rethinking amended ways to deliver our services, keeping in mind the priority of the safety of guests and staff.
The following changes will apply:
- The salon will open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
- For guests that have existing appointments we will be contacting you on a week by week basis in order to confirm or change appointments.
- For future bookings, while we have disabled our online booking system, please contact us directly via phone 9416 1109 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Social distancing rules will continue to apply in the salon, that means we will have a limited number of guests in the salon at any time and limited staff working.
- Guests will be required to wash hands upon entry, and we will continue to sanitize and disinfect all areas of the salon as recommended by government health authorities.
- Our beverage service will be suspended, however please feel free to bring in your water bottle or take away coffee.
- We will not be providing magazines, however feel free to bring in your own reading materials or devices and charges.
- PLAESE DO NOT COME TO AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS COVID-19.
- We are still offering 20% discount off all Stock in salon and free delivery within the Melbourne metro area.
- We are also happy to post stock out to you.
- We will keep you informed of any further amendments as the situation continues to evolve.
We thank you for all your patience during these testing times.
With love Charlie, Frank and team HDC ❤️🙏🙌